Popular Tags: [View All]
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already sleeved the game.

Sleeve size for cards: 57x89 mm
Sleeve size for tiles: 64x89 mm

Important note: The character tiles has the upper border colored (it can be seen even facing down), so hide them well once you deal. Very bad design choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
GIlbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good move. The cards are kind of thin-- I already have some bending after around five plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Snertz
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the info. Do you have any sleeves you can recommend? Or perhaps update this thread?
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/card-sleeve-sizes-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I prefer FF or Mayday premium ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Entrecruzado wrote:
Important note: The character tiles has the upper border colored (it can be seen even facing down), so hide them well once you deal. Very bad design choice.
Wow, that is awful. What was Travis thinking? The game is practically unplayable without sleeving the thick role tiles.

Anyway, luckily the tiles will fit inside of a standard MTG opaque sleeve (I used UltraPro Pro Mattes) and the cards fit very nicely inside of FFG Green sleeves, and the best part of all is that everything fits snug into the box after sleeving, including the expansion. Just barely of course, but it fits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.