Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Hill
United Kingdom
newtownards
county down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Following on from the recent post that the next edition of White Dwarf should have some extras for this game (and several others).

Does anyone know where there is a list of all white dwarfs containg Betrayal at Calth extra stuff? I think white dwarf weekly nos 93, 99 and 116 contain scenarios - has there been any others?

For those of us with loads of Space Marine figures (in my case mainly due to a few copies of space crusade and space hulk) this game really is a steal on eBay - I just picked up a second shrink-wrapped copy without miniatures for £6.50 including postage!)

Cheers,
Stuart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
stuart_greyabbey wrote:
Following on from the recent post that the next edition of White Dwarf should have some extras for this game (and several others).

Does anyone know where there is a list of all white dwarfs containg Betrayal at Calth extra stuff? I think white dwarf weekly nos 93, 99 and 116 contain scenarios - has there been any others?

For those of us with loads of Space Marine figures (in my case mainly due to a few copies of space crusade and space hulk) this game really is a steal on eBay - I just picked up a second shrink-wrapped copy without miniatures for £6.50 including postage!)

Cheers,
Stuart

Issue 94 had the massive scenario requiring two boxes.
Issue 99 had the scenario with all the demons rampaging everywhere (it wasn't good).
Issue 116 had the scenario with the ammo crates.

That's it so far, I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any chance to get them in pdf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
crusher100 wrote:
any chance to get them in pdf?

You can buy electronic versions of white dwarf from the GW website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Complete Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth Expansion and Extra Content List
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.