Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Leuchtenburg
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really differentiate between trades I initiated and trades initiated by another person, especially after the fact. Even if I initiate a trade, I'll do so by Geekmail before I make any offer through the trade manager - and then it's anyone's guess who creates the trade request in the trade manager. Also, most of my trades are from math trades, but while they're one-sided, there's no consistency in who creates the request in the system.

When looking for an old trade, I often have trouble finding it because I have to look both in the "trades TO you" and "trades FROM you" sections. It'd be nice to not have to remember which type it is, especially since knowing the type is otherwise useless to me. If people like having the separate sections, maybe "both" could be added as another option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.