Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre pre-ordered this months ago and there was promise of a painted moose, is this still a thing and will we be paying before Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Rønn
Denmark
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you're hoping Frank Heeren is lurking this forum and will read your post. You could also write to service@feuerland-spiele.de and ask them the question.

I also signed the preorder last year and got this answer:
Quote:
Vielen Dank für deine unverbindliche Vorbestellung!
Du bekommst eine Email von uns sobald das Spiel in Druck geht. Dann kannst du eine verbindliche Bestellung aufgeben.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flávio O
msg tools
mbmb
Does anyone know if Feuerland will release an english version for Europe? I have family in the UK and plan to buy my copy there. But don't know how things work. Perhaps I have to wait for Zman to ship stuff to the UK?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Affenberg wrote:
I guess you're hoping Frank Heeren is lurking this forum and will read your post. You could also write to service@feuerland-spiele.de and ask them the question.

I also signed the preorder last year and got this answer:
Quote:
Vielen Dank für deine unverbindliche Vorbestellung!
Du bekommst eine Email von uns sobald das Spiel in Druck geht. Dann kannst du eine verbindliche Bestellung aufgeben.

I have the same email, ya i could send am email but it's not that important so thought inwould post here and if Frank happens to wander on in he might let us know, painted moose or no painted moose i cannot wait for EFfO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.