17 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Expansions: Delivery-Time-Experience rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
Has someone here on board experience with the delivery of already stored extensions through the EU-Warehouse (Ulisses-Spiele)? Is it 7 days, 2 weeks or a month or more? Has someone an idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeeh, if only the EU warehouse told you when they shipped your item...

In my case (but it is the same for many), this is a problem of not knowing when the item has been effectively shipped, so I guess we can't help you.

I only placed two orders from EU warehouse, and in both case I did not know when they were shipped. I ended up waiting a bit less than a month for the first order and a bit more than a month for the second order, but both were quite big and especially, I have no idea when the item was shipped.

So, who knows?

(EDIT: ok, put like this it seems like a rant. What I MEAN is: "Up until now, no BGG user I know of received anything FROM EU WAREHOUSE having received a shipment confirmation first, so nobody knows for sure. Full wait times (but not knowing when the item effectively shipped) were about a month until now, but who knows, they are speeding up)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uffe Vind
Denmark
Juelsminde
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered from the EU-warehouse 3 times, and it took between 3-6 weeks. Maybe they are low on Lanterns and Armor Sets cool

Once I ordered the base game from US-warehouse it took about 12 weeks, it was between x-mas and new year last year (and a lot of money, but eBay EU where equally expensive).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evabelle wrote:
I've ordered from the EU-warehouse 3 times, and it took between 3-6 weeks. Maybe they are low on Lanterns and Armor Sets cool

Once I ordered the base game from US-warehouse it took about 12 weeks, it was between x-mas and new year last year (and a lot of money, but eBay EU where equally expensive).

This. It's usually several weeks' waiting time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
Okay, thanks! So between to order expansions and delivery it is nearly a month. - brrrr. That's a long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uffe Vind
Denmark
Juelsminde
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bibliothekar wrote:
Okay, thanks! So between to order expansions and delivery it is nearly a month. - brrrr. That's a long time.

Yep, but enough time to learn new strategies against your current foes, and train and enhance those dice throwing skills.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
Bagsværd
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evabelle wrote:
Bibliothekar wrote:

Yep, but enough time to learn new strategies against your current foes, and train and enhance those dice throwing skills.whistle

Who dilevers it in Denmark? PostNorden?

Found out I spelled my address wrong, missing one letter oh my :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uffe Vind
Denmark
Juelsminde
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkwing Dahl wrote:
Evabelle wrote:
Bibliothekar wrote:

Who dilevers it in Denmark? PostNorden?

Found out I spelled my address wrong, missing one letter oh my :-/

If I remember correctly is was GLS that delivered, all deliveries where in big boxes. The big expansions are about 30x20x15 cm, and they where packed inside a larger box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Seems odd that they don't do shipping notifications. And frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
Evabelle wrote:
Bibliothekar wrote:

Yes, this is a skill that i have definitly to train. In my last game against (2nd-battle overall) a lvl-1-Lion, i draw 3!! times the trap-card and do almost no hits, but before my suvis all dies, the last woman "steal" the lion's balls! :-) - with her blank Hands and teeths! - BRRR - what a picture this must has been.devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greasy Reese
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I ordered Gorm and Sunstalker from the Canadian warehouse (I'm in Manitoba). As of today, the KDM Shop website still shows my order as "unfulfilled". However...

August 16 - Order placed via KDM Shop website.
August 22 - Received email from Canada Post with a tracking number.
August 25 - Item being tracked is scheduled for delivery (today)!

The email stated that sender is "Interfulfillment Inc" (an online Fulfillment & Distribution service), so I can't be certain that this is in fact my KDM stuff (since I have one other online shopping item that I'm expecting), but I'm hoping it is.

I'll update here after I pick up the package tonight or tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Fontaine
France
flag msg tools
mb
In France here.

Last order with expansions was in May. Ordered 3rd of May or something, received at the end of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven S.
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that I must rush to the defense of Ulisses
I've ordered 3 expansions during the EU flat shipping rate and it was about 20 days, until they arrived at my doorstep.

BUT ..

I've recieved a shipping notification WITH tracking Number from Ulisses a few days before laugh

I don't know why some guys are getting a tracking and some doesn't, but I'm confident for my actual order, that it will be like the last one

Greetings,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
Sometimes Ulisses is FASTER then expected! cool
Today, the order (Gorm, Manhunter, Lion God and Dragon King) has arrived. Ordered at 17.August delivered within 14 days - i think this is okay!

But there was NO tracking info and my order on the KD:M-HP is still unfilled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven S.
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, today my Expansions arrived! (ordered at August, 22)
But I must admit, I haven't received a notification or trackingnumber.

Anyway, at least the expansions are here, that's priority #1. I hope my Spidicules has come with the correct legs, I haven't looked for it yet

Greetings,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
They attempted to deliver mine today too - according to me tracking number. Hopefully it awaits me @ home with a neighbor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the US, and still waiting.

I guess I might not get a tracking number, and I know I'm not getting any mail today (holidays are like that).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.