$30.00
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there

I am interested in having a go at this series, after reading the reviews here on BGG and watching the reviews on YouTube. Could I ask, does anyone know which version of D&D is this game series based on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
see all other posts with same tile :-) still 4th

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgamefamily/9547/dungeons-...

this link .. links all the games in 1 place.. 1 question here should flag up everywhere i think....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Brenton
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The games in this series are mostly based on the 4th edition ruleset, with the exception of Temple of Elemental Evil, which adds one 5th edition mechanic that I can think of off the top of my head: advantage & disadvantage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Why aren't you at your post?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
superman829 wrote:
...with the exception of Temple of Elemental Evil, which adds one 5th edition mechanic that I can think of off the top of my head: advantage & disadvantage.

It also essentially replaced the "At-Will Powers" with "Basic Weapon Attacks." There's probably a few other cosmetic changes to the board game system to try and match it up with D&D Next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.