Game of Games» Forums » General

Subject: Rules please? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesus castizo mantas
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi guy, this is not an opinion but a public petition for help
The other day in an old market i found this antique mb game "Game of games" (you cand find the sheet in boardgamegeek), more than twenty years old.
My first intencion was to sell it, but i played a little with my four years child (david) and he was delighted with it. I would like to keep the game and play when he grows with my other two weeks child, alejandro.
But there is a problem, i do not have instructions... I looked for them in Internet, but no way... I wrote to hasbro spain pero they had not been very friendly, the replied to me with a short and simple "sorry, we do not have, bye".
So trhought this opinion i hope to find some MB (Milton bradley) and Hasbro games lovers, who own the rules of this game and can send them to me. I do not mind if instructions in English, i will translate them to spanish, you can contact me by Twitter, to mi nick @primoCudeiro, very thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Thompson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my copy they are printed on the inside of the lid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.