Subject: Activation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really,really having a difficult time wrapping my head around this..
From 5.12 it says to roll 1D to determine what sector the enemy will be in,using the numbered board.ok
I worked my way from sector 7 to approx. sect.7.5 in the A box....medium resistance ..3 enemy encountered.....I have to roll 1D for each enemy placement.
Let's assume I roll a 5,6 and a 10...would not that place these units (whatever they are) scattered all over the map rather in the sector I am in?
Have to believe I am. Really missing something....
Thanks for any help offered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Logs
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sector refers to the battle board relative radial positions to your tank. Then they can be close medium or long ranges (guessing at terms here, no rule book at hand). Maybe this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I completely missed that....thanx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Logs
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember chasing these rules around 30 yrs ago, one time for some daily check reference just to finally find there were 2 daily calendar encounter sheets at the end of the record pad (one is still attached to my pad by the way). Also, these rules need to be holistically digested because they overlap concepts and terms in different sections at times such as sequence details with their specific section mechanics [and of course the tables].

PS - don't poke unspotted tanks in the eye, and after you do (you know you will) smoke'em if you got 'em and run.

[edit]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.