Perspective» Forums » Rules

Subject: Discard your hand if you dont match your goal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
This means that i place the 3 cards to the used pile without rearrange them?
EDIT:a)when i dont have partner, flip action is used only in my hand or i can flip a shared hand card too?
b) and trade how works without partner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew V
msg tools
designer
fifini wrote:
This means that i place the 3 cards to the used pile without rearrange them?
EDIT:a)when i dont have partner, flip action is used only in my hand or i can flip a shared hand card too?
b) and trade how works without partner?

First question: correct, You would place them one by one into the used pile starting from the left.

QuestionA: You can use ANY action on your hand or the shared hand. So yes, you can flip the shared hand's cards.

This is much more necessary in the advanced rules, which is where i believe this game thrives.

B: Trade a card with the shared hand, so that the face up side faces you.

Let me know if you have more questions. I would highly suggest trying the advanced modes. The goal cards were mainly there to help teach the game. (and for the 4 player teams)

Here's a link to a youtube how to play I made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afUece-P35Q&index=2&list=PLv...

Here's a linhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivZ1PSX2Hd8&index=6&list=PLv... to a 2 player advanced game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you , Andrew. If i have more questions, i will let you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
a)On a 4 player game, if i match my goal , but my partner doesnt, how i continue my turn with no cards? I draw 3 new cards and my turn is over?
b) when reclaim on 2-3 players i must change the cards only between the shared hand and used pile? or i can change cards between my hand and used pile or my hand and shared hand? (by flipping)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew V
msg tools
designer
fifini wrote:
a)On a 4 player game, if i match my goal , but my partner doesnt, how i continue my turn with no cards? I draw 3 new cards and my turn is over?
b) when reclaim on 2-3 players i must change the cards only between the shared hand and used pile? or i can change cards between my hand and used pile or my hand and shared hand? (by flipping)

A) after matching the goal in a team game, set the goal card aside and pick your hand back up.

B) with reclaim (red) it's either between your hand and the used pile or between the shared hand and the used pile.

The only way to go between your hand and the shared hand is trade (green)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
I hope it is my last question, in advanced game, if i decide to win with the bottom of the cards and unfortunately i make mistake, cards are flipped again? (flipped once to check my goal) ? Thank you in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew V
msg tools
designer
fifini wrote:
I hope it is my last question, in advanced game, if i decide to win with the bottom of the cards and unfortunately i make mistake, cards are flipped again? (flipped once to check my goal) ? Thank you in advance

Sorry for slow response.

They are flipped back to their original side before you checked them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.