Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the icons (new status effects), punchboards, and a couple spreads from the Shores Module can be seen here:
http://www.chrisdoughmandesign.com/myth-journeyman.html

Also, "Tim the Enchanter" is one of the merchants, ha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran demos for MCG at GenCon, mostly Myth, Dumpster Divers and Dark Frontiers, and got to hold everything in both boxes.

People are going to be seriously happy with the new boards and tokens, as well as with how beefy the new enemies feel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neato!
--LOVE the canopic jars. So cute!
--Very pleased about the writing on the backs of the tokens. Will make it much easier to tell what a token is for. Hope they update this in the base game going forward.
--I'm surprised that both expansions come with the same single new title. That seems weird and a bit of a let-down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
breegull wrote:
Neato!
--I'm surprised that both expansions come with the same single new title. That seems weird and a bit of a let-down.

Yeah, although it seems like the two stories are intertwined? A hoard of treasure was divided between the Snappas and Okians in the distant past, or something. Maybe that has something to do with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.