$20.00
$5.00
$30.00
$15.00
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear god, someone has to stop these hackers from releasing Leslie Jones nude photos. I dont want to live in a world wide web where these pic's could accidentally pop up at any time.

Perhaps we can get a kickstarter going to pay them to destroy the photos.

Quote:
Leslie Jones, a co-star of this year’s “Ghostbusters” movie who has been besieged in the past month by online abusers who have targeted her appearance and her race, was victimized again on Wednesday when her personal website appeared to have been hacked.

The hackers inserted a picture of the gorilla Harambe on the site, and exposed what appeared to be explicit photos of the actress, along with pictures of her driver’s license and a passport, and images of her with stars like Rihanna, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West.

The website was taken offline after the hack, which was initially reported by TMZ.

An email to a representative for Ms. Jones was not immediately returned on Wednesday.

The website, which had contained information about her comedy career and her past work in film, appeared to have been retooled to display the personal photos and information.

There was no way to independently confirm that the photos were of Ms. Jones and whether the identification documents were real, but the address on the driver’s license appeared to correspond with information about Ms. Jones that is available through public records.

Ms. Jones, 48, had spent much of the past month battling online trolls who sent her a stream of racist imagery, pornography and abusive language. She briefly left Twitter, but later returned to tweet about the Rio Olympics.

In the hours after Ms. Jones’s site was taken offline, high-profile defenders offered public support.

“These acts against Leslie Jones are sickening,” the musician Questlove wrote in a post on Twitter. “It’s racist & sexist. It’s disgusting. This is hate crimes. This ain’t ‘kids joshing round.’ ”

Others, including Paul Feig, the director of the “Ghostbusters” film, the comedian Patton Oswalt and the singer Katy Perry defended the actress on Twitter.


http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/25/movies/leslie-jones-websit...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
ive been wondering what the hell is wrong with you cobert for the longest time but i finally figured it out - you simply dont have any empathy in you
8 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
For BJ.....
mb


Darilian
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had it with these mother fucking hackers on this mother fucking plane!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Dear god, someone has to stop these hackers from releasing Leslie Jones nude photos. I dont want to live in a world wide web where these pic's could accidentally pop up at any time.

Perhaps we can get a kickstarter going to pay them to destroy the photos.


you know



you could do a lot worse than Leslie Jones, and in your case, Jeremy, you could and almost certainly have/will do a lot worse than Leslie Jones

because you're a horrible person, I mean
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Darilian wrote:


Darilian


Ask him about his mother!

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I think this would have got a better response if you'd posted at Breitbart.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Dear god, someone has to stop these hackers from releasing Leslie Jones nude photos. I dont want to live in a world wide web where these pic's could accidentally pop up at any time.

Perhaps we can get a kickstarter going to pay them to destroy the photos.

Quote:
Leslie Jones, a co-star of this year’s “Ghostbusters” movie who has been besieged in the past month by online abusers who have targeted her appearance and her race, was victimized again on Wednesday when her personal website appeared to have been hacked.

The hackers inserted a picture of the gorilla Harambe on the site, and exposed what appeared to be explicit photos of the actress, along with pictures of her driver’s license and a passport, and images of her with stars like Rihanna, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West.

The website was taken offline after the hack, which was initially reported by TMZ.

An email to a representative for Ms. Jones was not immediately returned on Wednesday.

The website, which had contained information about her comedy career and her past work in film, appeared to have been retooled to display the personal photos and information.

There was no way to independently confirm that the photos were of Ms. Jones and whether the identification documents were real, but the address on the driver’s license appeared to correspond with information about Ms. Jones that is available through public records.

Ms. Jones, 48, had spent much of the past month battling online trolls who sent her a stream of racist imagery, pornography and abusive language. She briefly left Twitter, but later returned to tweet about the Rio Olympics.

In the hours after Ms. Jones’s site was taken offline, high-profile defenders offered public support.

“These acts against Leslie Jones are sickening,” the musician Questlove wrote in a post on Twitter. “It’s racist & sexist. It’s disgusting. This is hate crimes. This ain’t ‘kids joshing round.’ ”

Others, including Paul Feig, the director of the “Ghostbusters” film, the comedian Patton Oswalt and the singer Katy Perry defended the actress on Twitter.


http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/25/movies/leslie-jones-websit...
Yes, the racism and abuse is fine, just so long as you do not have to see this woman naked.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
just so long as you do not have to see this woman naked.


Amen brother !

"comedian" Leslie Jones created her own shit storm by engaging with these idiots.

But nobody, I mean nobody should be subjected to seeing her naked.That is crossing a line that cant be unseen.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
just so long as you do not have to see this woman naked.


Amen brother !

"comedian" Leslie Jones created her own shit storm by engaging with these idiots.

But nobody, I mean nobody should be subjected to seeing her naked.That is crossing a line that cant be unseen.
So she should have ignored them, and just allowed the racism and sexism go unchallenged?

Ms Parkes would applaud.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
So she should have ignored them, and just allowed the racism and sexism go unchallenged?


I can only assume you don't know the full context of this story ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
So she should have ignored them, and just allowed the racism and sexism go unchallenged?


I can only assume you don't know the full context of this story ?
The enlighten me as to what she did to warrant personal attacks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
So she should have ignored them, and just allowed the racism and sexism go unchallenged?


I can only assume you don't know the full context of this story ?
The enlighten me as to what she did to warrant personal attacks.

Don't feed the troll slater.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
The enlighten me as to what she did to warrant personal attacks.


Sure. Leslie is a 80's style comedian doing those "go upside your head" type angry black mama stereotype jokes. Now for some odd reason she gets hired on at SNL as a background character doing primarily angry black mama stereotype shit. All is well.

She gets cast in the remake of Ghostbusters. All is well.

Sony releases the first cut of their trailer and people see it, and it is universally panned. Sony panics, this was not the reception they expected.
You can see more about that here.


Sony went into full SJW and made the move to make their movie about femenism, Yay !! banning negative comments, calling critics out as anti women.

So the movie flops.

Here is where Leslie comes back into it. Milo Yiannopoulos who reviews movies and is famous for breaking the news on Gamer Gate post his review links on twitter.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/milo-reviews-ghostb...

Leslie on Twitter threw the first punch at Milo with a harmless jab criticizing his review. Now, here is where it blew up in her face, she did not realize Milo is funnier then her. He fired back some harmless jabs and things escalated from there but was all rather harmless.

Then the shit storm happened. Milo's followers went full unhinged and blasted Leslie with some over the top racism,sexism, hate. Even over the top for me. Leslie instead of simply blocking or muting them, chose to engage with the idiots. Much like I do with you here in RSP.

Here is a better review of how it went down.



Eventually Leslie gives up and claims to quit twitter because of this. Twitter ceo jumps in and lifetime bans Milo for his followers actions.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
Don't feed ,the troll slater.


FTFY
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The enlighten me as to what she did to warrant personal attacks.


Sure. Leslie is a 80's style comedian doing those "go upside your head" type angry black mama stereotype jokes. Now for some odd reason she gets hired on at SNL as a background character doing primarily angry black mama stereotype shit. All is well.

She gets cast in the remake of Ghostbusters. All is well.

Sony releases the first cut of their trailer and people see it, and it is universally panned. Sony panics, this was not the reception they expected.
You can see more about that here.


Sony went into full SJW and made the move to make their movie about femenism, Yay !! banning negative comments, calling critics out as anti women.

So the movie flops.

Here is where Leslie comes back into it. Milo Yiannopoulos who reviews movies and is famous for breaking the news on Gamer Gate post his review links on twitter.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/milo-reviews-ghostb...

Leslie on Twitter threw the first punch at Milo with a harmless jab criticizing his review. Now, here is where it blew up in her face, she did not realize Milo is funnier then her. He fired back some harmless jabs and things escalated from there but was all rather harmless.

Then the shit storm happened. Milo's followers went full unhinged and blasted Leslie with some over the top racism,sexism, hate. Even over the top for me. Leslie instead of simply blocking or muting them, chose to engage with the idiots. Much like I do with you here in RSP.

Here is a better review of how it went down.



Eventually Leslie gives up and claims to quit twitter because of this. Twitter ceo jumps in and lifetime bans Milo for his followers actions.
So she threw the first jab, by criticizing his criticism, and that warranted her being subjected to hate?

Some choice comments in hsi "review"

Quote:
Abigail is repellant and fat. Holtzmann is a clownish, lip-syncing drag queen. Erin is a forgettable, low-rent Jennifer Aniston clone. Patty is a two dimensional racist stereotype by even the most forgiving measure.


And Ms Jones is just supposed to take that out of fear of internet bullies? And it is Ms Jones who was doing the baiting?

Followed up with

Quote:
Patty is the worst of the lot. The actress is spectacularly unappealing, even relative to the rest of the odious cast. But it’s her flat-as-a-pancake black stylings that ought to have irritated the SJWs. I don’t get offended by such things, but they should.


So he singles jones out for some pretty spiteful comments (and borderline racist), and it is she who baited him?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
So he singles jones out for some pretty spiteful comments (and borderline racist), and it is she who baited him?


Please, listen to the 2nd video and we can discuss it further. you only have half of the information you need.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
So he singles jones out for some pretty spiteful comments (and borderline racist), and it is she who baited him?


Please, listen to the 2nd video and we can discuss it further. you only have half of the information you need.

Dude, if you're upset with what she said, well, God gave you something to quiet her down.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
So he singles jones out for some pretty spiteful comments (and borderline racist), and it is she who baited him?


Please, listen to the 2nd video and we can discuss it further. you only have half of the information you need.

Dude, if you're upset with what she said, well, God gave you something to quiet her down.


A fist ? hey oh ! I am not upset with her words, I am upset these pictures could accidentally come across my screen !
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
So he singles jones out for some pretty spiteful comments (and borderline racist), and it is she who baited him?


Please, listen to the 2nd video and we can discuss it further. you only have half of the information you need.
Discus what, this woman's supposition that this was a clever plot by Sony?

This is basically saying

"We need to find an idiot to provoke" and it not being the idiot who was provoked faults.

And this video is rambling stupidity.

What (by the hell) gives anyone the right to racial and sexually abuse someone becasue they defend a film they are in?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
What (by the hell) gives anyone the right to racial and sexually abuse someone becasue they defend a film they are in?


Who what ?!?!? where did that come from ?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
What (by the hell) gives anyone the right to racial and sexually abuse someone becasue they defend a film they are in?


Who what ?!?!? where did that come from ?

From the accusations made about the tweets that targeted her, you known the subject we are talking about?

Ahh I see the difficulty, I shall reword it to make it easier for you to understand.

What (by the hell) gives anyone the right to verbally racial and verbally sexually abuse someone becasue they defend a film they are in
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.