Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Snowdale Design attends Essen Spiel game fair 13th–16th of October 2016 in Germany. We will sell and demo Dale of Merchants games there.

We cooperate with other Finnish board game company, Playmore Games. Both of us can be found from hall 2, stand 2-D129.

Our second game Dale of Merchants 2 will be released at the fair. The game was crowdfunded earlier this year. Anyone buying either DoM 1 or DoM 2 will get an additional animalfolk promo deck (Systematic Eurasian beavers) free of charge.

I'm personally waiting the fair really eagerly but also a bit horrified as I haven't been to any convention this huge before. Not to mention to actually have a booth at such a convention.

Don't hesitate to drop by and say hello. Really looking forward to seeing you there! Which other games should I be interested in looking to get a copy of? I'm at least going to try and hunt down the new expansion for Cosmic Encounter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Liuhuparta wrote:

Don't hesitate to drop by and say hello. Really looking forward to seeing you there!

Oh, we will :) Absolutely adore the game. I will probably bring our copies for a signature, if you'd be so kind.

Enjoy the fair. Nothing to be scared of. It's really cool, although it can be exhausting if you're staying there for the whole thing, mostly occupying the booth. But there's a lot of people from all over the world and lots of games to be seen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AY Ronny
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Congrats and hope you having fun there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
Oh, we will Absolutely adore the game. I will probably bring our copies for a signature, if you'd be so kind.

That would be my pleasure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
dasmurphy
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you have some time to meet us both from BoardGameCircus I think i speak also for Daniel that we would like to meet you in person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to meet you both. Dropping by our booth is the best way to find me. I think I won't have too much time to wonder around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.