$60.00
$20.00
The Pariah
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking at GeekFeed (also known as the Universal Browser, also known as Recent Additions).

For example, here is my "GeekFeed"
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekfeed.php?action=viewrecent...[]=own&colfilters[]=prevowned&colfilters[]=wishlist&infilters[]=weblink&infilters[]=file&infilters[]=thread&infilters[]=thinglinked

From here, I have this page (and the content) subscribed via RSS feed (on the right-hand side). With thousands of games in my "owned" and "wish list" this made the most sense.

When I click on "filter by type" -- I have (as shown) "Restrict to Games"; "Files"; "Web Links" and "Discussions." Sessions and Reviews are not checked.

However, I also don't want to subscribe to "Rules" and "Strategy" for these games -- really, I just want "News", "General" and "Variants" - and that's it.

But, there seems no way to reduce "Discussions" - even though, obviously, such a denotation exists (since, on the game pages themselves, the discussions are broken up into "Rules"; "Variants"; etc.

Can this please be added? I was using "FeedFilter" (running from BGG through a third party to strip out the extra items); but that seems to not be working anymore (after I've already gone through FreeMyFeed and -- before that Yahoo Pipes (RIP!). But, I'd MUCH rather simply work directly through BGG to capture the feed, without a third party included.

I'd imagine this would be a simple fix ... heck, I'd even donate again, if this could be enabled (and kept)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.