Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A bit far south for me. And weekdays are just terrible for me for doing anything.

There's a Yahoo Group for Denver Games; a lot of players down in your general area. You might consider joining and posting there.

Good luck finding players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
greenwoodtree wrote:
Hi all,

Im seeking some people in the Palmer Lake/Monument/North CO Springs area who want to play board games on a Wednesday night.
Send me a msg if you are in this area and want to!

We have a nice group in Colorado Springs that meets twice a month if you're interested.

https://www.meetup.com/Ivywild-Tabletop-Club/

Also, Petrie's Family Games at the north end of Co Spgs holds their open game nights on Thurdays from 6 to closing and usually has 10-15 people there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cordero
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Black Forest. I used to go down to Enchanted Realms on Thursdays. It is a great group of people and if the drive was not so far I would go far more often then I currently do. So I would be interested if we could find a place or eventually I could host a group once family issue settle down. Mother-in-Law lives with us and is having health problems. I don't know if I could make it every week, but hopefully make it more often than not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blacklamb6 wrote:
I'm in Black Forest. I used to go down to Enchanted Realms on Thursdays. It is a great group of people and if the drive was not so far I would go far more often then I currently do. So I would be interested if we could find a place or eventually I could host a group once family issue settle down. Mother-in-Law lives with us and is having health problems. I don't know if I could make it every week, but hopefully make it more often than not.

Enchanted Realms is still fun, but their board game night is Saturday now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Somnambulistic Trickster
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
We stand in the Atlantic, we become panoramic. The stars are caught in our hair, the stars are on our fingers, a veil of diamond dust.
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Blacklamb6 wrote:

Best of luck, Holly! It's hard finding time to play lately, but I may be able to head up your way on occasion.

Jason, the MP3 (Meeple Peeple of Pikes Peak) group plays at ER on Thursday night, in addition to the other huge Saturday group. MP3 uses FaceBook to organize. Thanks for the notice about the Gold Camp group!

Cheers,
dave k
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davek wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Blacklamb6 wrote:

Best of luck, Holly! It's hard finding time to play lately, but I may be able to head up your way on occasion.

Jason, the MP3 (Meeple Peeple of Pikes Peak) group plays at ER on Thursday night, in addition to the other huge Saturday group. MP3 uses FaceBook to organize. Thanks for the notice about the Gold Camp group!

Cheers,
dave k

Thanks for the tip on the MP3 group, request sent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually host a group of 4-5 in my home every Monday night (Barnes & Marksheffel) in Colorado Springs. I'm always open to join other groups. I don't mind driving to Black Forest or Monument.

Thanks for the MP3 referral. Request sent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cordero
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks DaveK, I forgot to mention the MP3 group on Facebook. Here is a direct link https://www.facebook.com/groups/273193922794543/?ref=bookmar...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott K

Colorado
msg tools
Did you find a group? I'm in Castle Rock looking for more gamers nearby. I know there's groups up north but with a 2-yr rugrat and one more on the way (any day now) convenience is a HUGE factor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Short
United States
Elizabeth
Colorado
flag msg tools
I'm out in Elizabeth and also looking for or interested in starting a regular group. Willing to drive to south Denver/Castle Rock area basically within an hour of home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.