GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,045 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

Looking at the availability of the Descent 2.0 series ... a few seem generally out of stock here in the UK online game stores, particularly Trollfens. It is availble in Belguim and Germany for example, but the prices (with shipping) are quite high. Prices asked on e-bay are a joke.

Do FFG do regular re-print runs? If so, what kind of time frame might we be looking at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got it on Amazon today for $23
Yeah FFG regularly reprints these expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has been doing reprints of the Descent line. However, what's interesting is that right now, they list no Descent product reprints on their Upcoming list. (https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/) The latest expansion (Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – The Chains That Rust) is the only Descent product listed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that whilst searching for the availability of Trollfens.

It seems that Trollfens, Lair of the Wyrm, Labyrith of Ruin and Shadow of Nerekhall are very thin on the ground over here in the UK.

Given the success of the line with the launch of the Road to Legends app - which has tripled sales, so I read - I was somewhat surprised to see half of the expansions hard to obtain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.