Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Not discussed in the rules....

If two or more players play a black suit ("trump suit") card during a hand because they don't have the suit that was lead, is it the highest of black suit cards that wins the trick, or the first one played? (I assume it is the higher of the black suit cards.)

Also...can a player lead with a black suit card before one has been played during the round, or can it not be used to lead with till one has already been played? (I assume you can lead with one even if one has not been played prior.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowden025 wrote:
If two or more players play a black suit ("trump suit") card during a hand because they don't have the suit that was lead, is it the highest of black suit cards that wins the trick, or the first one played? (I assume it is the higher of the black suit cards.)

Your assumption is correct.

Quote:
Also...can a player lead with a black suit card before one has been played during the round, or can it not be used to lead with till one has already been played? (I assume you can lead with one even if one has not been played prior.)

You can lead with any card in your hand, including the trump suit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.