Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I've noticed their daily deal hasn't changed since Sunday or so. Are they out of the office or just really determined to sell off their stock of Spyfall?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cache?

I'm showing daily deal of Hansa Tectonics, good deal too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm seeing Spyfall as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winvayren
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been spyfall for a few days now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Cardiff
United States
Driftwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Funny you posted this....I placed an order with them on Sunday and it still shows "payment received". I was getting ready to send an email and check shipping status. I know they had some bad weather and tornadoes in the area...so they may be effected.
Let us know if you hear anything. (yes Spyfall is still up)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
lescard60 wrote:
Funny you posted this....I placed an order with them on Sunday and it still shows "payment received". I was getting ready to send an email and check shipping status. I know they had some bad weather and tornadoes in the area...so they may be effected.

That is odd. I've had nothing but stellar service from them so something definitely seems to be up. Hope they are all ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Anderson
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
lescard60 wrote:

Strange. I placed an order with them late last night and received shipping notification this afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed a request to them last week and finally heard back from them today. So they might have something going on, but they're still there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Fields
United States
Cincinnati (I only do in person trades)
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I emailed them on the 23rd asking about the daily deals not updating. I heard back the next day from Kasey that they were having some site issues and that they were working on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Cardiff
United States
Driftwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
j_anderson wrote:
lescard60 wrote:

Strange. I placed an order with them late last night and received shipping notification this afternoon.

I just heard back...seems there was one item in my order that was actually out of stock. Kasey said it would be in today and ship today or Monday. So all is good with Cardhause.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Fields
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lescard60 wrote:

I just heard back...seems there was one item in my order that was actually out of stock. Kasey said it would be in today and ship today or Monday. So all is good with Cardhause.

Considering their daily deal still hasn't updated, I wouldn't necessarily say all is good yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I placed an order with them on Monday August 22nd and it shipped that day and I received it Thursday August 25th so it seems they are same as always.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Garretson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order with them on Friday morning (Aug 26) and it shipped later that same day. Smooth transaction here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony B
United States
West Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Avalaunch wrote:

Considering their daily deal still hasn't updated, I wouldn't necessarily say all is good yet.

Maybe they just have a lot of SpyFall inventory to get rid of
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Fields
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dvation wrote:

Maybe they just have a lot of SpyFall inventory to get rid of

Ha. They're in trouble then; the quantity left was 25 after I bought my copy last Sunday, and it's still 25 now.

Knowing that Cardhaus will hold your order until you get to the free shipping requirement, I had them do that with my order with the intention of checking their website every day for new daily deals to add to it. So far my plan has not worked out very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems they are having trouble again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fortune
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always get outstanding service from Cardhaus.

Since they are local to me, they are always my first choice when looking for games. There are a few games were CSI has the monopoly on distribution, like Roll Through the Ages and others from Eagle-Gryphon. And if I want miniatures I might shop elsewhere as well. But Cardhaus has always treated me with 100% customer focus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert baynosa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
does cardhaus have a contact number? my emails about the shipping of terraforming mars have gone unanswered so far and the website doesnt seem to give me tracking info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony B
United States
West Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
travelbug wrote:
does cardhaus have a contact number? my emails about the shipping of terraforming mars have gone unanswered so far and the website doesnt seem to give me tracking info.

http://www.cardhaus.com/faq
(812) 948-0960

I'm not sure how long you've been waiting for a response but if you happened to send the email late Thursday or Friday it's not unusual (from my own personal experience) to get a reply on Monday. If it's been longer than that, I'm not sure...

As for Terraforming Mars, it was the last preorder item I had as part of a pending Cardhaus order and it shipped on Friday. It sounds like you've already checked your order status on the Cardhaus website so if yours hasn't shipped yet (assuming there are no other issues), I would expect it to ship on Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Them having a phone number is near a joke. I will confirm that if you sent an e-mail Friday or later, it will likely be today when they respond. Communication is not a strong point for Cardhaus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kēvin Zoren
United States
Havre
Montana
flag msg tools
@!#?@!
badge
Ehrmahgahd! Berd gahms!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you call Cardhaus you get a pre-recorded message telling you to e-mail them.

The first order I did with them was smooth. This time around, I e-mailed them a question on the 21st of September about adding stuff to my pre-order and got no response. I ordered from another company.

I tried again this morning after Star Trek Ascendancy was pushed back a month (for them at least) with a new question. If I don't hear back from within the next couple of days it's likely that my order will end up going to the new owners of my current house (closing October 23rd) and that will be it for any future orders. I'll stick with Miniature Market and CSI. I'm lucky it's a small town and I know the people who bought my place from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.