$30.00
Jason Rayburn
United States
California
flag msg tools
The reign of the Primacy has come to an end.
As a Royal controlling one of the regions on the continent of Grandis, the title can be yours.
If you can prove your worth.
Start with your small fortune and grow your wealth. Build armies small or large, using creatures, machines, mercenaries, and soldiers. Attack and defend until only you remain as the last Royal and claim the title of Primacy.

Suggested number of players 2-4

Primacy is a multi-deck building game that challenges players to manage their regular draw deck while also creating several separate decks used to either attack or defend against other players. The game's combat is centered around each player getting a single turn to play the best and longest combo they can with the deck they've crafted by purchasing and playing cards over the course of the game. This allows for a custom strategy for each deck, as well as different play styles and tactics. Do you unleash a legion of Knights of Honor and Unstable Dreadnaughts, or fill the skies with Dread Dragons over a land of Devastation Engines? Do you hamper your foes progress with Sabotage or steal their wealth with a Thief? Whatever your choice, choose well, because if your army cannot defend itself, your deck is destroyed and you're one step closer to defeat.
The game gives players the choice to pick 10 unique cards to use for purchases in the game (not including the resource and setup cards) but with 30 cards to choose from the possible combinations can allow for varied diffulty levels and gameplay.
The file will have 9 cards per page, and there is a borderless print version as well as one with margins depending on your printer capabilities. Since the game only requires a set number of cards to play, you don't need to print the full 36 and can instead print the basic start setup suggested in the rules to get a taste of the game and then print any additional cards you'd like to try out.

If this sounds like your kind of game, send me some GeekMail and i'll respond with the file link.
I'm definitely willing to try other prototype games as well as i love to see the innovations of other designers. I do have limited time but will get you feedback as soon as I can.
Feel free to also ask questions if you are just simply intrigued in the game and haven't decided whether to play or not. Thanks Testers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.