Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marian Lengert
Germany
Leverkusen
Germany
flag msg tools
"We WILL be finished shipping in 4 weeks to everyone hopefully sooner."
That statement was published 100 days ago and shipping began six months before that barefaced lie.blush
HBG doesn't reply to (non-emotional) mails asking kindly for updates and progress of shipping.
Is there any helpful tip what to do excluding waiting for x-mas?cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Christodoulou
Greece
Agia Paraskevi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I received it about two months ago, although I had to push for it a bit (i.e. public cry). I ordered it from their European site.

My suggestion is to send them an e-mail. I never found out why it took them so long...

I will post photos once I set it up on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shydler
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm a bit embarrassed to say it, but I received my copy nearly a year ago. No excuse for such a gap in shipments once you begin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Long
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason they seem to have a problem shipping to Europe!? I got mine a year ago, too......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping was done at, shall we say, rather a measured pace. However I certainly would expect they were long finished with it, and I'm surprised to hear of someone who is still awaiting a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marian Lengert
Germany
Leverkusen
Germany
flag msg tools
According to a statement from an US retailer some weeks ago on the comment section of Kickstarter he is still waiting on his retailer-pledge as well.
I am waiting since nine months now that shipping has begun.
In this time frame Females got pregnant and deliver a baby.
Puh, it seems that packaging is another high-scientific wonder, too.
I don't understand why HBG doesn't communicate at all.
Is honesty such a difficult thing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Jetzt
Croatia
flag msg tools
I am still waiting for my delivery in EU. This guys are not serious. And no communication whatsoever... What a shame!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
MILLINGTON
Tennessee
flag msg tools
This is quite shocking since I received mine many months ago here in the US. There must be some kind of Customs hold up. For the company not to communicate or publish any info is totally unsatisfactory!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
There is an important difference between HBG.com and HBG.eu ...

Up to now, I never had problems with the US store. Just an example: I ordered my copy of "Amerika" at the end of last week and it was shipped on Monday (with complete tracking nr. and everything). Of course I don't have received it yet, but I am sure this will not be a problem.

Last year I placed an order at the EU store - complete chaos! Because of a wrongful shipping adress (not my fault!) it took an eternity until I had finally received my shipment (it came back and HBG.eu had to send it again). I cannot say that the responsible person didn't want to clear up the problem (e.g. he checked with the shipping company), but I got the feeling was a bit overchallenged with all the shipping / customer service.

Unfortunately it seems like things haven't really changed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten Engelmann
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow,

Now i am worried about ordering. How many still do not have their game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Kite
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
karstenengelmann wrote:
Wow,

Now i am worried about ordering. How many still do not have their game?

I'm american and ordered a few years ago from HBG and still haven't received my copy. The last I heard from them they wanted confirmation of my address. I never received my package.

As far as I'm concerned they defrauded me for 120+ bucks worth.

Don't buy the game, IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary A
United States
Lakeville/Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I stumbled across the title in the FA forums and got to the producers website.

I placed an order and they even gave me a 4 buck refund later, based on presumed shipping costs and my location I figure.

Got the game 4 days later.

If I had a complaint, the individual bits boxes should have a notch so you can open them easily. They are tighter than a frog's sphincter. Very hard to open.

Been working too much, haven't had a chance to play yet.

If they want you to verify your address, just do it FFS. That or call them or email. I had no problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
MILLINGTON
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I received my copy a long time ago. No issue whatsoever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.