Subject: ORCtoberfest - queue building card game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Linden
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
Hey everybody!

I'd like to tell you about my current project, Orctoberfest.

Orctoberfest is a role selection card game in which the players queue their hand of characters in waiting lines on the table, trying to have the shortest waiting time. The sooner a character gets served, the happier he is, leaving the queue for the beer hall. The player with the most happiness at the end of the game wins.

The clue of the game are the different character abilities that provide interesting decisions for the players throughout the game. Playing the right character at the right time, assessing the situation on the table correctly and predicting the plays of your opponents are the keys to victory in this game.

If that sounds interesting to you, let me know and maybe we can arrange for some prototype testing.

You can also check out this thread if you want to know more or just see some images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Lewis
United States
Bloomington
IN - Indiana
flag msg tools
Re: Orctoberfest - queue building card game
Hello Mr. Linden,
I may be interested in play testing your game. It seems like an interesting concept. My little group would be honored to give you feedback on what you have. Thank you for the opportunity to help, and for putting so much work into creating a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David DeVoss
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you are still looking for playtesters, I would be willing to try out a prototype. Let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Linden
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
Hey guys,

thanks for your interest! I will send you a PM right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.