Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
#1 - Ice Elementals "freeze their opponent's equipment". Is it just one piece of equipment or all of his equipment? Is the Freeze spell rolled by the monster?

#2 - Do any of the Elementals roll spell dice to activate their abilities? It seems like the Fire Elemental must roll the Fire spell in order to determine the value of the Fire attack. If so, there is also the possibility that it will Fizzle. I'm not sure about the Lightning Elemental & the Wind Elemental --- but I would guess that their ability would automatically succeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 - The Freeze Ability wounds one piece of equipment.

2 - All monster Abilities are Abilities and not Spells. However, the Fire Ability is to roll the Fire Spell. So, the Fire Monster Ability is the only Monster Ability to cause a Spell die roll.

... I guess the Scroll Monster Ability also technically results in a Spell roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.