Subject: She's a Nazi, George... A Nazi!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, she's a cute Nazi.

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/20160825/wv-attorney-gener...

You just can't make this shit up. These fuckers are so stupid... thinking that SkinDicks are actually going to make a resurgence.

It's always darkest before the dawn, and looking forward to their end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's strange: in this world, the good guys and the bad guys always look human.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ohhhhh.... the poor repressed Whitebred! So marginalized. So powerless. So downtrodden. They are being overrun by the multinational, many colored hordes that are taking away all their rights? Poor, poor babies.

Oh, that's right. They made their own bed from the generations of inbreeding and lack of education.

As Doug Stanhope says... if you are worried about an illegal taking your job, you best fucking recheck your skill sets, because you are pretty much at the bottom wrung on the economic-skillset ladder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

The bad guys always fuck up... something about arrogance mixed with their high levels of stupidity. It's easy to pick out. If you give them enough rope, they always manage to hang themselves in such entertaining ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Ohhhhh.... the poor repressed Whitebred! So marginalized. So powerless. So downtrodden. They are being overrun by the multinational, many colored hordes that are taking away all their rights? Poor, poor babies.

Oh, that's right. They made their own bed from the generations of inbreeding and lack of education.

As Doug Stanhope says... if you are worried about an illegal taking your job, you best fucking recheck your skill sets, because you are pretty much at the bottom wrung on the economic-skillset ladder.
But do you not understand that (and I kid you not) black people can go to the seem school as white kids, yes white kids are forced to mix with black kids.

As I write shops are forced (yes forced at gunpoint) to serve black people alongside white people.

All these white folks want to do is be left alone to not live with black people. Is that so much to ask?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

The bad guys always fuck up... something about arrogance mixed with their high levels of stupidity. It's easy to pick out. If you give them enough rope, they always manage to hang themselves in such entertaining ways.
It's why I think that no word should be banned, let them show what and who they really are.

Donny has unmasked a lot of what these people are and who they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
She's a Nazi, George... A Nazi!!

But... but... I love her.

So I'll sing a song about her...

MAXO:
From the day she was born
Carrie was trouble
she was the thorn
In her mother's side
She tried in vain
CRIMINOLOGIST:
But Carrie never caused her nothing but shame
MAXO:
Carrie left home the day she died!
From the day she was gone
All she wanted
Was to be a nazi punk
On a motor bike
Shooting up junk
CRIMINOLOGIST:
Carrie was a lowdown cheap nazi punk
MAXO:
Taking everyone for a ride!

MORRISEY:
Everybody shoved her
I very nearly loved her
I said "Hey listen to me"
Stay sane inside insanity
But Carrie locked the door and went totally Nazi!

MAXO:
But She must have been drawn
Into something
Making her warn
Me in a video which said..
CHORUS:
What's it say?
What's it say?
CARRIE:
Asia for the Asians,
Africa for the Africans,
white countries for everybody
Oh, hurry or I may be dead!
They musn't carry out their evil deeds!
(SCREAM)
CHORUS:
When Carrie said she didn't like her teddy
You knew she was a no good kid
But when she threatened your life
With a switch blade knife
FRANK:
What a gal!
SHE2:
Makes you cry!
MAXO:
Und I did!
CHORUS:
When Carrie said she didn't like her teddy
You knew she was a no good kid
But when she threatened your life
With a switch blade knife
FRANK:
What a guy! (whoa, whoa, whoa)
SHE2:
Makes you cry! (hey, hey, hey)
MAXO:
Und I did! (I did!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

But do you not understand that (and I kid you not) black people can go to the seem school as white kids, yes white kids are forced to mix with black kids.

As I write shops are forced (yes forced at gunpoint) to serve black people alongside white people.

All these white folks want to do is be left alone to not live with black people. Is that so much to ask?

Yes, the stealth separate, but equal torpedo. "They just wanna be with their own..." SPOKEN IN GEORGIA DRAWL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Interesting they had video of her in the shower...

Oh, that was an ad? Too bad.

As for the rest of it ... yeah, pretty awful. Just proves the Democrats don't have a stranglehold on morons. Seems to be pretty well divided among the two parties. Nice looking lady Nazi though. I'd hit it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
As for the rest of it ... yeah, pretty awful. Just proves the Democrats don't have a stranglehold on morons. Seems to be pretty well divided among the two parties. Nice looking lady Nazi though. I'd hit it.
Unless you are blond, blue eyed with a crispin glover "Willard" haircut you can just forget it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
TheChin! wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Unless you are blond, blue eyed with a crispin glover "Willard" haircut you can just forget it.

Damn. My brothers say I look like the "Most Interesting Man in the World" from the beer commercial, so I guess that wouldn't help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Damn. My brothers say I look like the "Most Interesting Man in the World" from the beer commercial, so I guess that wouldn't help.

Stunt Double?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.