$30.00
Tessa Hamstra
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi,
I'm looking for the English translation of a couple of games so I can play them in Australia with people who don't speak Dutch... Somebody referred me to this website, so I hope someone can help!
The games I'm after at the moment are Kolonisten (in English: settlers of Catan) and Machiavelli, both from 999 games. I think there are several games called Machiavelli, but the one that I mean has "de magier" (the magician), "de dief" (the thief), etcetera. Of course I can translate everything myself, but if someone has these rules and cards in English, that would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feras H
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/13/catan/files

That link goes to the settlers of catan file page.
There you will find files for various things, may find the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Langley Rock
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks from above
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps the Machiavelli you're looking for is Citadels...

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/478/citadels

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
At the top of the page is SEARCH Board Games. If you put Machiavelli (or Catan) in, it will show you a list of games with that title, with their boxes shown.

Click on the game to go to the game page. You will usually find rules in Files, but sometimes publishers like to keep them on their own sites, then they should be a link in More: Web Links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tessa Hamstra
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks a lot! Found them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.