Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
They ended up sending me two for some reason. If someone ends up needing them let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they figured they owed interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
Maybe they figured they owed interest.

Dumb considering they never told me anywhere on the way. And this second set could have gone to someone else whos' been waiting forever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it a set with the corrected Vampiric Dragon? I'm sure someone has claimed it already, and it isn't worth sending to Japan, and it really should go to someone who hasn't received any replacements at all, but I admit I would like replacements for the misprinted Vampiric Dragon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeekInsight
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
Giant Fire Breathing Robot
badge
gfbrobot.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I would accept that spare set if it hasn't been claimed already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
Is it a set with the corrected Vampiric Dragon? I'm sure someone has claimed it already, and it isn't worth sending to Japan, and it really should go to someone who hasn't received any replacements at all, but I admit I would like replacements for the misprinted Vampiric Dragon.

I would like it to go to someone who ends up not getting a set from wizkids. and yes I do believe it has the correct icons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Benkyo wrote:

You can put in a request for the replacement Vampiric Dragon tokens. I have just done this and emailed them to confirm, they got back to me within 48 hours and confirmed they would indeed replace them, and I had requested it correctly. I just requested a new package with 2 Vamp Drag tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my set Thursday (postage due shake ) and I had just put in for the Vampiric Dragon tokens. I also received a complete set of tokens, cards, and another rule book.

Beside the new CORRECTED Vampiric Dragon tokens I'd be glad to pass along everything else to someone. You could always do what I did with your incorrect Vampiric Dragon tokens - look HERE and scroll down to see my temporary solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christos Tzeremes
United States
FLUSHING
New York
flag msg tools
Gamer DC wrote:
Just received my set Thursday (postage due shake ) and I had just put in for the Vampiric Dragon tokens. I also received a complete set of tokens, cards, and another rule book.

Beside the new CORRECTED Vampiric Dragon tokens I'd be glad to pass along everything else to someone. You could always do what I did with your incorrect Vampiric Dragon tokens - look HERE and scroll down to see my temporary solution.

Is this still available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xristot wrote:
Gamer DC wrote:

Is this still available?

Yes but I encourage people to write wizards if possible. Hoping to help someone they will not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christos Tzeremes
United States
FLUSHING
New York
flag msg tools
I honestly can't seem to find an email address to send to. When I go to their replacement page they say I can only add 5 things to one package and you can only make one package per game. I would like to get my incorrectly sized tokens replaced so I'm just a little confused on how to go about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xristot wrote:
I honestly can't seem to find an email address to send to. When I go to their replacement page they say I can only add 5 things to one package and you can only make one package per game. I would like to get my incorrectly sized tokens replaced so I'm just a little confused on how to go about it.

Just choose the manual and it will include everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christos Tzeremes
United States
FLUSHING
New York
flag msg tools
Bah, their rules say they only give replacements within 90 days of purchase. I bought mine last year and missed out on the initial replacement order. Think it'll still be fine? I'll email them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Xristot wrote:
Bah, their rules say they only give replacements within 90 days of purchase. I bought mine last year and missed out on the initial replacement order. Think it'll still be fine? I'll email them.

Just fill it out on the website and submit. They have not been enforcing the details of the replacement policy in this case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xristot wrote:
Gamer DC wrote:

Is this still available?

It is, geek mail me and I'll see what I can do for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.