Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: What do you do with your art prints ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Fontaine
France
flag msg tools
mb
I've seen a lot of talk about binding the rulebook, sleeving the cards, building and painting the models.

But what about the art prints ? What do you do with them ? Sleeve them ? Frame them ? Put them in a book ? Toss them away ?

I haven't personally done anything with them yet, but I'd like to find a good storage/display solution (album).

So please share your solutions here. Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
azhagmorglum wrote:
I've seen a lot of talk about binding the rulebook, sleeving the cards, building and painting the models.

But what about the art prints ? What do you do with them ? Sleeve them ? Frame them ? Put them in a book ? Toss them away ?

I haven't personally done anything with them yet, but I'd like to find a good storage/display solution (album).

So please share your solutions here. Thanks !

They're stored right now.

They're REALLY good. Some really nice material. Don't know what it is. Nice texture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had I gotten all 4 survivor prints (I only have 3) I would've framed all 4 like a window pane. However, since I do NOT have the Zachary survivor print.......I am deciding what to do with my now 3. I am thinking about framing 2 (1 male, 1 female) together and perhaps framing the 3rd and giving it away as a gift.

I agree that the material is superb. These are beautiful prints.

Tossing this out there.........anyone want to part with the Zachary survivor print? I would rather frame all 4 together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boehm
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Are you talking about the cardstock pictures that come with each collectible figure, or are you referring to the special 4 prints on cancas that were recently offered on the webstore (and sold out very quickly)? If the latter, I could not tell you, as I passed on them. As a suburban dad with kids etc, I dont really have a place it would be appropriate to display them. I have a hard enough time figuring out how to store and display the KD miniatures appropriately (Wet Nurse, argh!). As for the cardstock art prints, I have them stored in a separate box; i use them as reference guides when I'm painting the figure then I store it with the others. It would be nice to make a folio of these some day; that's a good idea. Maybe I'll bring that to a convention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Perry
United States
Coral Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
TWIST Gaming
mbmbmbmb
I framed the one I got and hung it up behind the table for when we play on Twitch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I scanned mine and will bring the files to Kinko's soon for enlargement and printing. The 8 x 10 is not large enough for my tastes. Then to Michaels craft shop for some frames. Hoping to do at least 2-3 times the original size. The grand nature of the images demands larger sizes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Fontaine
France
flag msg tools
mb
Zephyr40k wrote:
Are you talking about the cardstock pictures that come with each collectible figure, or are you referring to the special 4 prints on cancas that were recently offered on the webstore (and sold out very quickly)? If the latter, I could not tell you, as I passed on them. As a suburban dad with kids etc, I dont really have a place it would be appropriate to display them. I have a hard enough time figuring out how to store and display the KD miniatures appropriately (Wet Nurse, argh!). As for the cardstock art prints, I have them stored in a separate box; i use them as reference guides when I'm painting the figure then I store it with the others. It would be nice to make a folio of these some day; that's a good idea. Maybe I'll bring that to a convention.

I was talking specifically about the art prints coming with each miniature.

But this discussion can be about the recent special prints or even the smaller art cards (size of the cardbox) as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I framed the Flower Knight terrain board in a 16x20 frame

Stacking all art cards for now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
One guy on the reddit page took some of the art prints and made some wallpapers and mobile phone screensaver images. Pretty nice ones too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
timekilling wrote:

I framed the Flower Knight terrain board in a 16x20 frame

Stacking all art cards for now

I'm sure you get this all the time but thank you again for all you do on vibrant lantern!

Curious; has Poots offered you a job working for him given your service? That would be pretty awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.