$20.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Nautilion» Forums » Rules

Subject: English rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Fregoso

La Spezia
Italy
msg tools
Black Metal Geek
badge
NO FUN - NO CORE - NO TRENDS - NO MOSH
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any rules for this game to read? Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Agzaroth wrote:
Are there any rules for this game to read? Thanks.


I hope there are, I don't want a sandbox game where I have to make my own rules

Spoiler (click to reveal)
They just haven't been shared yet kiss
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Genechten
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Agzaroth wrote:
Are there any rules for this game to read? Thanks.

I hope there are, I don't want a sandbox game where I have to make my own rules


really? I love making my own rules... best way of winning a game
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fonza wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
Agzaroth wrote:
Are there any rules for this game to read? Thanks.

I hope there are, I don't want a sandbox game where I have to make my own rules


really? I love making my own rules... best way of winning a game


In such a situation I'd just conclude that since I rule (pun intended) I win by default.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Fregoso

La Spezia
Italy
msg tools
Black Metal Geek
badge
NO FUN - NO CORE - NO TRENDS - NO MOSH
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, but now we need the rules
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, rules (in both languages - English and French) are online:
French - http://www.filosofiagames.com/uploads/4/7/1/7/47170931/fr-na...
English - http://www.zmangames.com/uploads/4/7/1/7/47170931/en-nautili...
10 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.