BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Super Dungeon Explore LEGENDS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Katja Koerber
Germany
flag msg tools
Hello,

I am looking forward to the new Super Dungeon Explore LEGENDS! Does anybody know if there will be some cards for the heroes of Forgotten King, to play with them in Legends? Or are the character cards the same?

It would be great (because I´m also a big fan of Arcadia Quest) to have some crossover Cards for Super Dungeon Explore - Arcadia Quest aswell! Is there any hope?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the old characters and monsters are supposed to be fully compatible, with no "update" cards needed. Though they have made significant changes to the rules since they originally started, as far as I know that has not changed.

In the unlikely event that they did switch to new stat cards, I'm pretty sure they would publish new ones, as they did when going from old SDE to Forgotten King.

I think you are out of luck on an official SDE/Arcadia Quest crossover though; as far as I understand, CMoN and Soda Pop split are are no longer connected, so they are by different companies.

I'll bet there will be (and probably already are) fan-made crossover though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katja Koerber
Germany
flag msg tools
Thank you! Hope I will find the fanmade crossover !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.