Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Juan Llanos
Spain
Alcala de Henares
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds really interesting and very innovative
I was wondering what would happend after a few months or plays when the smell is gone, but it also has the name of the fragance, right?

I mean, the Lavanda card will smell to lavanda, and when the smell is gone you still can play it because is written down "Lavanda" in the card, am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NeORomani wrote:
I was wondering what would happend after a few months or plays when the smell is gone, but it also has the name of the fragance, right?

I mean, the Lavanda card will smell to lavanda, and when the smell is gone you still can play it because is written down "Lavanda" in the card, am I right?

The mechanic around the game is also based on smell guessing. The cards fragrance should last for around 2 years if not used. If you play often each card will last around 10'000 scratches

You need 2 cards of each fragrance to play, but you will find 3 on each box.

When you run out, you will be able to buy a fragrance booster pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Juan Llanos
Spain
Alcala de Henares
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xoul wrote:
NeORomani wrote:

The mechanic around the game is also based on smell guessing. The cards fragrance should last for around 2 years if not used. If you play often each card will last around 10'000 scratches

You need 2 cards of each fragrance to play, but you will find 3 on each box.

When you run out, you will be able to buy a fragrance booster pack.

Wow, that's good news, now I feel more attracted to it
It seems that you have played or know very well the game, so I have another question for you.

As saw in the rules, you can make 5 actions out of 6. Does this generate a long waiting time between turns? And might be confusing keeping track of actions made?
How does this play with 2 players?

thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NeORomani wrote:

As saw in the rules, you can make 5 actions out of 6. Does this generate a long waiting time between turns? And might be confusing keeping track of actions made? How does this play with 2 players?

You will always have something do to while others are playing. Game works good also in 2.

Publisher just told me that the english rules will come up online on September.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vianney Van Leemputten
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Xoul wrote:

Good news ! thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xoul wrote:
NeORomani wrote:

As saw in the rules, you can make 5 actions out of 6. Does this generate a long waiting time between turns? And might be confusing keeping track of actions made? How does this play with 2 players?

You will always have something do to while others are playing. Game works good also in 2.

That's good news!

I'm interested but dubious about the replay-ablity due to the scents possibly fading with use and time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wren08 wrote:

That's good news!
I'm interested but dubious about the replay-ablity due to the scents possibly fading with use and time.

Fair enough. You still have got 10k scratches for each scent card. You find one extra of each on the box just in case.

Once you can't smell the scent anymore, you will be able to buy them in a booster pack, I'm still not sure about the price, but should be below 5 dollars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose it won´t be possible to use card sleeves with this game, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
luish wrote:
I suppose it won´t be possible to use card sleeves with this game, right?

The perfumes are in tick cardboard. The other cards inside the game can be sleeved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Heath
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a nice little plastic wallet for the perfume cards that keep them organised between plays (and presumably keep the scents from getting out!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Saccenti
United States
Colora
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wren08 wrote:

People play games in this hobby multiple times? This is a phenomenon I don't often witness lately... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
saccenti wrote:
wren08 wrote:

People play games in this hobby multiple times? This is a phenomenon I don't often witness lately... whistle

I don't know about 'people'- I know I do... but then I'm considered passing stange in some circles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.