Ryan Palfreyman
Germany
Freising
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
veni, vidi, lusi, sed numquam vici!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here in Germany, copies of Blood Rage are being sold for over 250€. I really want to own the game, but I'm obviously not prepared to pay that kind of money. So the question is, since this is such an immensely popular game:

When will we see a reprint???

(As far as I'm concerned, either an English or a German reprint will do!)

Thanks for any information on the topic!

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helena Hovancova
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
250 EUR ??

Hard to believe... In Czech Republic it's 75-80 EUR for ENG copy... will be cheaper after we get CZE version finally.

http://www.svet-deskovych-her.cz/produkty/3986/blood-rage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hemming
Germany
Köln
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mb
Are you talking about the exclusive kickstarter stuff as the Standard Blood Rage is out there for 60 € ?! go get the base game it's just fine without all the stuff that just clogs it up imo whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Palfreyman
Germany
Freising
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I don't need any of the Kickstarter stuff. I'm happy with the plain base game. I simply hadn't found a single online retailer that has it in stock. However, I have now looked more thoroughly, and there are actually one or two more obscure retailers that do have it. It still looks to me as though a reprint will be necessary very soon, though!

Anyway, thanks for you quick replies!

EDIT: It's only the English edition that is (somewhat) available here in Germany. The German edition I still can't find anywhere... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Wenzlaff
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
The new print of the German version is in transit and should be available in mid-September at your local or online retailer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Palfreyman
Germany
Freising
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SW_Asmodee wrote:
The new print of the German version is in transit and should be available in mid-September at your local or online retailer.

Excellent! Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badly Jester
msg tools
Traianus wrote:
However, I have now looked more thoroughly, and there are actually one or two more obscure retailers that do have it.

Could you please point me towards those obscure stores? So far, I haven't found a shop that has the English version (or the German, for that matter) available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Palfreyman
Germany
Freising
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
badlyjester wrote:
Could you please point me towards those obscure stores? So far, I haven't found a shop that has the English version (or the German, for that matter) available.

Sorry for the delay! The only one I could find was this one:
http://www.morgenwelt.org/shop/Brettspiele/Strategie-Taktik/...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badly Jester
msg tools
Traianus wrote:
[q="badlyjester"]
Sorry for the delay! The only one I could find was this one:
http://www.morgenwelt.org/shop/Brettspiele/Strategie-Taktik/...

No worries and thanks for the link. That price is quite steep, though - as much as I want the game, I can't justify the extra cost to myself. I guess I'll have to be patient... Thank you, regardless!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Pfefferle
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Any info on whether the misprinted cards have been corrected in the German edition? It's been a reason for me to hold off on the purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Wenzlaff
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Both cards have been corrected, only the first German print (which is sold out for quite a while) was affected by this error. In addition, any buyer with these misprinted cards is welcome to contact our customer service to receive two replacement cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Cooper
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SW_Asmodee wrote:

Any idea when a reprint in English will be hitting the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about the 5thplayer/ and other expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.