Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the setup rules for Fire & Axe, it tells you to put the trade counters "on their spaces in Scandinavia"... This is a direct copy from the Viking Fury edition, however in Fire & Axe there are no spaces in Scandinavia to place these... the images on the back of the box simply suggest putting them in piles next to the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules probably apply to the original edition of the game and were missed in the updated version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bernhardt
United States
saratoga springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We were confused by this also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
So you just place them next to the board? This had me really scratching my head as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Bowsher
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
Quote:
So you just place them next to the board? This had me really scratching my head as well.

Yes. I think that particular setup rule gets everyone confused at first. Once you start playing you'll realize that where the trade goods start is irrelevant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regardless of where you put them (and yes, beside the board, or stacked in an unused corner, works), why was there no use of distinctive color to set each type apart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.