Subject: Promo box with abominations given out at gencon? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben P
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
A friend of mine was at gencon and apparently Coolmini was giving out a bunch of stuff for free without even having to buy stuff. One of these things was a plain brown box with the set#2 of heroes, 2 sets of dice and a plastic sheet of various zombie minis from the first two seasons (toxic, angry, and regular zombies) including a single abomination of each type!

No where else have I seen any way to buy extra abominations and I was a little miffed that he got it free at gencon while it wasn't even up for offer at origins (even with a purchase). Anyway, I'm curious if anyone knows if this was a fluke or if they plan on selling a set of some kind with extra abominations?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
these sound like leftovers of the stretch goals from the season 2 kickstarter.
its strange they hand them out this year.

i dont think this will make it to retail, though i do believe people could want more abominations, maybe they will bring out a set of abominations like they did for black plague
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything can stand in for an abomination, if you want to play with more than you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.