Fred Schachter
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Greetings,

First, to those who stopped by to learn and try a game of HITLER'S REICH: A CARD CONQUEST SYSTEM GAME, or a few turns to get a sense of the game's fast-paced mechanics, during last month's WBC convention in lovely Seven Pines, Pa.; or just listen to my description of the game... thanks! It was a pleasure meeting you and your feedback is appreciated.

The encouraging responses to Charlie's Kibler's most excellent graphic efforts in transforming the make-shift play-test art of the game map and cards into, as Mark McLaughlin notes, "A Real Game", were particularly heartening to receive.

A new article is now posted within InsideGMT "The Many Paths to Victory or Defeat in GMT's HITLER'S REICH". It may be found through: http://www.insidegmt.com/?p=11841

I'd be grateful for feedback regarding this article's content; particularly Mark and my intent to provide short game versions of only two years. Yeah, there'll be those who'll only want to play the entire 1941-1945 European War, presuming a Sudden Death Victory by either the Allies or Axis doesn't end it sooner, but short versions can be just as enjoyable and we believe they're important to include as player options.

In any event, thanks for your support and interest in HITLER'S REICH: A CARD CONQUEST SYSTEM GAME.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.