Popular Tags: [View All]
David Aldinger
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Ordered my replacement parts on August 9 and they showed up yesterday. Thats a 3 week turnaround. I'm either lucky or my timing is excellent.

Besides the fixes, the only thing different is that now there are 2 of each enemy faction token. The rulebook doesn't note the changes. At least the new rulebook is nice and flat and doesn't look like a coffee filter the way my old one does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
davetheswabian wrote:
Ordered my replacement parts on August 9 and they showed up yesterday. Thats a 3 week turnaround. I'm either lucky or my timing is excellent.

Besides the fixes, the only thing different is that now there are 2 of each enemy faction token. The rulebook doesn't note the changes. At least the new rulebook is nice and flat and doesn't look like a coffee filter the way my old one does.

The first print run of replacement tokens also came with extras. This isn't a change to the rules, they can be used or kept as spares as you prefer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Santiago
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely good timing. Everyone who's ordered replacements in the last year have been receiving their replacements over the last week or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't requested replacements yet. Do we have to send them our defective tokens on order to get replacements? I was confused about creating a package for replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bipf wrote:
I haven't requested replacements yet. Do we have to send them our defective tokens on order to get replacements? I was confused about creating a package for replacements.

No. Just create an account and select the items that you want to be replaced. If you need all the monster tokens and the rule book, then I believe you only need to request the rulebook and everything else will be included. Its been over a year since I made my initial request, so I don't remember exactly. If someone who has a better memory can chime in to confirm or refute what I said, please do so, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hero_guy wrote:
Bipf wrote:

No. Just create an account and select the items that you want to be replaced. If you need all the monster tokens and the rule book, then I believe you only need to request the rulebook and everything else will be included. Its been over a year since I made my initial request, so I don't remember exactly. If someone who has a better memory can chime in to confirm or refute what I said, please do so, thanks.

Yeah, I need the rulebook and all the monster tokens. I was dreading clicking on all those separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Martins
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bipf wrote:
Hero_guy wrote:
Bipf wrote:

Yeah, I need the rulebook and all the monster tokens. I was dreading clicking on all those separately.

Hero Guy is right. Just request the rulebook and the cards and monster tokens will be automatically included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kwan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I think this is because there is now a second print run of Shades of Tezla?

My store just got all expansions back in stock mysteriously including the hard to find Krang.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Aldinger
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Bipf wrote:

No, After a couple of email exchanges they told me to register on the website, then go to the parts list and check off JUST the manual. They will then send you a new manual, enemy faction tokens and replacement cards.

I had to go out of my way and ask though. The best way to describe the website is that it is Specifically Vague in how you went about ordering replacements. The people were helpful though and walked me through the process
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Aldinger
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
blackhalo23 wrote:
I think this is because there is now a second print run of Shades of Tezla?

My store just got all expansions back in stock mysteriously including the hard to find Krang.

They should have repackaged Krang to come with the Tezla expansion. Just to keep the expansions down to a minimum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone, I was a bit confused

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.