Subject: Anyone Know Much About DoW App? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Kwan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
This game is awesome, played a ton of DoW.

Now I have TLN and wondering if anyone knows any info about when the app will update as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
The app is amazing and a great addition if you have the first game - especially if you can play it through a surround sound system...

Sadly it's not ready for the new game, although they are working on it. Eric Summerer has mentioned doing the recordings on the Dice Tower podcast, and in another thread (there's many about the app) Emerson has said its been put on hold a bit while they finished the Specter Ops app.

So there's no official news about a release, other than it will happen. I'm sure it won't be too far along as it's such a popular game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea R
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm leaving this here just for the sake of it (who knows it could be an app suggestion and someone working on it reads it).

Will there be the possibility to manage the Characters specific Crossroad cards? Like to select which are the charachters you're using in the game and which ones you leave out by combining the 2 games?

And now something utopic.. Would be nice the app would be able to handle the mixing of location decks and crossroads to override the chance of unbalancing\dilute them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Djna83 wrote:
And now something utopic.. Would be nice the app would be able to handle the mixing of location decks and crossroads to override the chance of unbalancing\dilute them

That would be cool, but I can't imagine how it would work for the location decks. They could make it so that when you draw a card from the Gas Station, for example, you could look at the app and it could tell you what card you draw, but then you'd have to find the physical card and put it in your hand. And when you are looking for the physical card, you notice that there's plenty of food in the deck even though Steven said it was all gone...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.