Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone remember the solo rules from the original version? I dont see it in the new
As I recall you get 2 AP free and roll to see if you get a 3rd action, but I cant remember what the number needed was? 1-3? 1-4?
and you stop on 4 no matter what
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are there, in Section 5.0. Page 4 in West Front

Solitaire Play: If you are playing by yourself, you obviously lose the ability to use the other player as an umpire. Instead, roll one die after you spend 2 APs. On a 1–2, the phase is over. Otherwise, spend another AP and roll again. This time a 1–3 ends the phase. If you get past that, spend one more AP and then you’re definitely finished. Also, please consider finding a friend to play with—expanding the hobby and all that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenster400 wrote:
Also, please consider finding a friend to play with—expanding the hobby and all that.

oh charles, you bit! he was just quoting the rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL Im so ashamed! I couldnt understand why he was asking em to stop playing solo, when honestly this is the first solo game I have tried in forever!
Oh the same!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.