Subject: 1 hour per play session a possibility? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Gray
United Kingdom
Fleet
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Hi all, I've been considering purchasing this for a while but I do most of my gaming with my colleagues during my lunch hour at work.

Is it possible to play this game in sessions of 45 mins to an hour and then "pause" before coming back the next day? Can you stop at literally any point or do you have to make a full run (and fail) before stopping and starting again.

Also what is the set up & teardown time?

Cheers in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The game tray is set up in such a way that you can 'save' your game state in the middle of a run. Set up and tear down are about 5 minutes each (once you know what you're doing of course).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hellsten
United Kingdom
Thatcham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can do this. I've played all of the scenarios again with my colleagues at work where it has been a big hit.

You can pause at pretty much any time. One recommendation I'll give though, is that we found that having lots of pauses made note taking much more important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gray
United Kingdom
Fleet
Hampshire
flag msg tools
RAVENBURG wrote:
we found that having lots of pauses made note taking much more important

Great advice. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.