Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Maiello
Denmark
Copenhagen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game a few months back and I had it sitting on the shelf for a few weeks until one day I felt I was ready to give it a go.

As I started punching out all the bits (and there is a few!) I realized how difficult it was to get the pieces out of their sheets.
I am normally extra careful when doing this as I know how a badly punched chit could ruin a game, especially when you are not supposed to know what's printed on the front of a tile, but you can see from a damaged back which tile is which shake

I had been quite successful at this up to that point. But surely enough, I ended up ripping the back of a couple of tiles which where quite hard to punch. The paper was ripped in such way that even a carefully applied drop of glue would not have made the repair invisible.

Oh , the despair ! The shame ! The horror !
I can't play a game in "these" conditions! Ever!

But then I though I'd write Elite Games about it, and sent also a picture of the two damaged tiles, to find out if I could receive a replacement, suggesting that I would gladly pay for them.

I have then received the answer from Elite Games in which they said that this was a known problem, they were aware some tiles were hard to punch out and that they would send replacement tiles free of charge.

After four weeks I had still not received anything, so I wrote again to find out what was going on.
I had another reply saying that the tiles had been mailed soon after my first enquiry, that it was strange that I had not yet received them and that they might have got lost in transit so they would send another envelope with the tiles.

After another two weeks I have found an envelope in my mail box, sent from Spain. The tiles had arrived!!
I got the game to the table at the first chance and played a two-player game with my wife. And we both enjoyed it game very much.

So I just wanted to publicly say "Thank You Elite Games" for rectifying the problem and making a me a happy gamer again! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Becerra
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I hope you enjoy the game.

A greeting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.