Nikos Pesmatzoglou
Greece
Agios Nikolaos - Anavyssos
Attiki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The title is my question. I am playing solo long campaign. On 2nd Winter i climbed adulation so placed all my Legions, third I had to move mid point, do I have to send four Legions back home or I keep all of them with me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nickpes wrote:
The title is my question. I am playing solo long campaign. On 2nd Winter i climbed adulation so placed all my Legions, third I had to move mid point, do I have to send four Legions back home or I keep all of them with me?
6.5 says nothing about returning legions to the legions track, so you get to keep them.

However, some events will force you to return legions to the track based on the Senate's mood.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Pesmatzoglou
Greece
Agios Nikolaos - Anavyssos
Attiki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats what I though too, but wanted to be certain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right. In general, the Senate cannot take Caesar's Legions away from him once he obtains them (without precipating a Roman civil war, that is -- see "Optimates").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.