Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just want to see if I'm playing this correctly.

When Dobson (Enemy-Alliance from Serenity Pt 2) is revealed (either scanned in the Verse, or entering the CZ), he immediately attaches to a player (River or the player whose turn it is).

He then prevents that player from pretty much doing anything other than fighting him. And at the end of that player's turn, Dobson will strike that player.

But if I'm interpretting correctly, does that mean that Dobson will not Strike anyone during the Strike phase of the turns of the other players which he is not "in front of"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mandel
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JayJ79 wrote:
Just want to see if I'm playing this correctly.

When Dobson (Enemy-Alliance from Serenity Pt 2) is revealed (either scanned in the Verse, or entering the CZ), he immediately attaches to a player (River or the player whose turn it is).

He then prevents that player from pretty much doing anything other than fighting him. And at the end of that player's turn, Dobson will strike that player.

But if I'm interpretting correctly, does that mean that Dobson will not Strike anyone during the Strike phase of the turns of the other players which he is not "in front of"?

That's correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you're a purist, you could also have Dobson clobber Book as well. (but I suppose that is represented by him attaching to whoever revealed him if River isn't present, since Book was essentially revealing him (opening the door to the passenger dorm that he was tied up in) in the show). But I digress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Cooper
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. New question. Once Dobson has KO'd a character, does he move to another conscious player, return to the Combat Zone or stay where he is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mandel
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cooper2509 wrote:
Hi. New question. Once Dobson has KO'd a character, does he move to another conscious player, return to the Combat Zone or stay where he is?

He'll stay where he is. If the defeated player gets healed back into the game, then Dobson can start striking that player again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.