GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,400 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Bryan Low
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed that a number of individuals have added descriptive text on board game (e.g. condition, missing components, etc.) listed below their games on my 'want list' when I populate my direct trades list.

I can see that description without having going to the propose trade window, which I find to be extremely convenient.

I've tried editing the 'Trade Condition' tab, but it does not populate the 'they want' list, so I assume they cannot see it if they were to reverse search me.

Anyway, any help in helping me describe my items more accurately and facilitate my trading would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you mark an item For Trade in your collection, there will be a Trade Condition box.

Going to For Trade in my profile gives you this:

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/indigopotter?trade... (with the Comment)

but if you go to Propose a Trade on a profile page, you'll see the side by side charts with trade condition.

(I can see it when I go to your profile; try it on my profile)

To cover all your bases, you could put the info in both the Comment and Trade info fields, so it will be there no matter how someone looks at your for trade list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.