Skull King» Forums » Rules

Subject: Who should be the dealer? Does it rotate? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M Yaz
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
The rulebook does not specify who the dealer should be and if it should rotate during the round or after the round.

It is mechanically important to the game. The person who goes last has a huge advantage, and yet there is no rule for this.

We play by rotating the dealer between rounds. Sometimes we do it per trick showing inside of a round, because we're not sure.

Did I miss something?
Help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yazleb wrote:
We play by rotating the dealer between rounds.

That's how we play as well. The person to the left of the dealer leads the first trick.

Quote:
Sometimes we do it per trick showing inside of a round, because we're not sure.

I don't know what that means. The winner of a trick leads the next trick in a round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Stevanato
Italy
Spinea (VE)
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yazleb wrote:
The rulebook does not specify who the dealer should be and if it should rotate during the round or after the round.

It is mechanically important to the game. The person who goes last has a huge advantage, and yet there is no rule for this.

We play by rotating the dealer between rounds. Sometimes we do it per trick showing inside of a round, because we're not sure.

Did I miss something?
Help

dealer rotates from round to round, while inside a round who takes a trick is the first player for the next trick/manche.

It is not explicit in the rules, I follow the rules of wizard for this step.

At the beginning we played that the last player who wins a trick start the next round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Mccardle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Just to be clear. 4 player game.
1st round player 1 deals, player 2 leads.
2nd round player 2 deals, player 3 leads OR IS IT
2nd round player 2 deals, whoever won the last trick of the previous round leads?
This is not in the rules at all.
Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.