Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alliantie AJ
Belgium
Rijkevorsel
België
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The boardgameworld has a great variaty of interesting sides.

Mecanics, artists, social contact, painting, events, design, online, blogs, kickstarter ... and so on ...

Well, beside that I'm always interested in the stories behind the company. Especially the name and logo of a brand.

For example, I really like the name and logo of Green Couch Games and would love to hear about their story behind that.

And so many more ... Keep Exploring Games, Artipia Games, Pegasus Spiele, White Goblin Games, Days of Wonder ...

If you are interested to post about a company, that would be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Not a company but a university. I won the University of Iowa logo contest in 1979 with the TigerHawk. That logo is one of the most recognizable in the world.
GO HAWKS!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben T

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
GeoffreyB wrote:
Not a company but a university. I won the University of Iowa logo contest in 1979 with the TigerHawk. That logo is one of the most recognizable in the world.
GO HAWKS!!!

You're Bill Colbert?

Calling it the most recognizable in the world is probably a bit of a stretch, too. Maybe one of the most recognizable in US college sports, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoffreyB wrote:
GO HAWKS!!!

Looks like you may need to do a redraw:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/iowa-professor-wants-school-mas...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alliantie AJ
Belgium
Rijkevorsel
België
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that went fast off topic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Benandorf wrote:
GeoffreyB wrote:
GO HAWKS!!!

You're Bill Colbert?

Calling it the most recognizable in the world is probably a bit of a stretch, too. Maybe one of the most recognizable in US college sports, though.
I'm sure he would recognize it anywhere in the world!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.