Subject: Missing Red Scoring marker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Lazzaro

Schaumburg
Illinois
msg tools
Hello,

I recently purchased a copy of Thebes from Queen Games at GenCon and received two green scoring markers and am missing a red scoring marker.

While not unplayable, it would be nice to have the proper pieces.

Is there someone that I can contact regarding getting this replaced? I have a picture of the components if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew White
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know the exact same thing happened to me. Contact then, They'll send you a new one, but explain carefully what you are missing, I did and it still took two attempts to get the missing piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven F.
Sweden
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Andrew. Contact the publisher and tell them what you got. The fact that you have TWO green markers, also proves that there is something wrong with Queen's routines, thus should make them glad that you contact them.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Lazzaro

Schaumburg
Illinois
msg tools
I did contact them and they sent me a red scoring marker right away. I wasn't quite sure about their contact page because it was in German but I do appreciate Queen's quick response and it was kind of cool getting a package from Germany.

Thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.