Subject: Hero Upgrade Stickers - Missing Yellow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased Castle Assault today from Major Games in Saginaw. When I got home I opened up the box and saw the hero stickers right away on top. However, when I saw the Hero cards and read about the upgrade procedure, I noticed there are no yellow sticker upgrades! Who should I contact to get some yellow stickers? (Pic below)

Also, is it right that all Hero's get the purple upgrade as their one upgrade on the single blank bar? Is that what the purple chain icon represents?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Grens
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little confused about your first question- the pic you show has the yellow stickers in the 2nd group down on the left column. Does your sticker pack look different than this, or am I missing something?

Strom40 wrote:

Also, is it right that all Hero's get the purple upgrade as their one upgrade on the single blank bar? Is that what the purple chain icon represents?

This is correct. This group of purple stickers appiles to the hero itself, in the slot on the side of the card with unit stats and oriented horizontally. The chain icon is found on some command/equipment cards as well, and represents an equipment attachment, as opposed to single use equipment.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help.

The second sticker group down on the left is light green - is that suppose to be yellow. Sorry if the image isn't clear - but the group color isn't close to yellow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Grens
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strom40 wrote:
Thanks for the help.

The second sticker group down on the left is light green - is that suppose to be yellow. Sorry if the image isn't clear - but the group color isn't close to yellow.

Yeah I think the background texturing may have affected the color appearance of that group unfortunately. But the third group down on the right column is definitely the green, and the light green is supposed to be matched with yellow slots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it! Thanks. Too bad as the yellow would be a great contrast and look good on the card (as it was intended).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.