South Carolina
flag msg tools
Celebrating our 20th year!!!!

MACE 2016
November 11 – 13 2016
The Best & Most Organized Carolina Gaming Con
Hilton Charlotte University Place
Charlotte, NC

http://www.justusproductions.com/category/justus-events/mace...

MACE (Mid Atlantic Expo Convention) is a table top gaming convention, once held in High Point, NC since 1997 and now held in Charlotte since 2012. The previous incarnation called ROC 96.5 was a gaming event associated to Roc Of Ages Con in Charlotte. Since then, it has grown to be one of the largest gatherings of gamers in the Carolinas. We at Justus Productions/MACE pride ourselves in providing the best and most variety of games in the Carolinas. Supported by one of the largest online Carolina game master pool as well as Carolina Organized Play groups (PFS, SRM, D&D AL) and local LARP groups like Ivanhoe Productions, VampCat, and others, MACE has everything for the avid gamer. Board games, war games, role playing games, live action, video games, and miniature games – there is something for everyone.

We will have X-Wing, Warmachine/Hordes, and Mailfaux, as well as a newly expanded open game area and over 450 games on the schedule.

Please join us
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanwen Dong
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
It's just a hobby
mbmb
Anyone has a hotel room to share? If do PM me please. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron McClung
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
There is a guy seeking a roommate on our Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MACEgamingcon/

Join there and and I think the guys name was Thomas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. I wasn't sure the best place to post this, so I just picked this thread.

Thank you to all of the MACE staff and volunteers and to all of the GMs for the games I played. I had an amazing MACE this year. Every game I played was well organized and every group was full of great people who were excited to play. I know it wasn't all down to luck, either. I think MACE has worked hard to foster a community where this is expected.

It is my favorite con and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Thanks again,
Mike K.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.