Inn-Fighting» Forums » Rules

Subject: Various rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have just received the game. I love it, specially the dices, well made.
I have severals rules questions specially about Adventurer actions :

- When on an adventurer card it says :

1) gain 1 VP (divine favor) do you take VP from your opponent who just tried to attack you? Or do you get it from the bank?

2)Target opponent lose 1VP (eldrich blast) : do you get this VP (as you attack this adventurer) or does it go to the bank

3)Same thing with (aura of despair) : all opponent lose 1 vp

4) Rage : take one damage : so do you give one HP converted into on VP to your target, or do you just lose HP and this return to the bank?
And if you die by just losing your last HP (do you give VP to your opponent your are just attacking (I know it doesn t make sense).

This action is weird specialy if you roll for example, let s say 4 lightning, 1 ale, 1 luck : You have to take the power action and ... die if you had just one life point left.

So basically is there a difference between the "wording" : do damage, lose HP, make losing VP to your opponent and steal VP?

It is confusing.

One last question about an action card :

5) Two fisted : let say I roll three Fists (including one on the red die) and my opponent roll the defense die (because of high damage)(it becomes a chair). I use my "two fisted card action" : so I can do an another fist action, but now there is only two fist dices, because the red die has been changed during the defense die. Is that right? I just have to roll the D20 and add the two fist dices?

Thanks for your answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Too bad this game is not supported by the editor. It deserves more, that is a very neat game, but without support it needs a lot of house rules.
I dream about a reprint with a new version (french translated and also an official two players and solo version (I did a solo version base on the one created on BGG).
If you still see this game In store, buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.