1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Whitebread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Wonder_bread_worse_than_Hitler [+] [View All]
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Or, as I've seen it posted here a few times of late, whitebred.

I've seen it for years and never really got around to asking. Seeing it used again just now in the latest Nazi thread, I figured it was time to ask

What's it mean to you? And why "white bread"? I've seen it used as both a simple descriptor and a sort of insult (in a weak kind of way).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
White bread is used to mean bland, plain, familiar, conventional. Based on boring, bland white bread (like Wonder Bread) that's cheap and ubiquitous.

Edit: I haven't seen it as "whitebred"; that could be something else, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven McKinney
United States
Kingsville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
White family, white kids, white community, used mostly in this forum as an insult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mb
Boring middle-class suburbanite who lives in cookie cutter houses, have a couple kids, a mini-van, and a dog. The Beavers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mb
Drew1365 wrote:
And it's racist.

Nobody cares about white racism. They aren't an historically or currently marginalized minority in society.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Boring middle-class suburbanite who lives in cookie cutter houses, have a couple kids, a mini-van, and a dog. The Beavers.

Good thing we have a cat. That was a close one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Edit: I haven't seen it as "whitebred" . . .

Yeah, that racist hugo guy spells it that way. But I think he's illiterate.

Hey, whitebred.

That actually mixes two slang terms.... both which apply and are abhorred by the SkinFlint/Redneck crowd.

One is whitebread... meaning some cracker, white anglo who is classic redneck.

The other is breeding.... which I'll let you research.

Cut them up, glue em together, and you got Whitebred.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
And it's racist.

Oh, the poor, marginalized white dude. Boo-hoo.

Poor victim.

Poor class.

Poor lot in life.

Fucking-A, that was enjoyable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Hey, whitebred.

That actually mixes two slang terms.... both which apply and are abhorred by the SkinFlint/Redneck crowd.

What other racial epithets do you use regularly?

Not sure who that guy is Drew but I am sure about one thing, he's a cunt. So damn, he fits right in with the rest of the self-hating liberal fucktards here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rico
United States
Mill Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Hey, whitebred.

Not sure who that guy is Drew but I am sure about one thing, he's a cunt. So damn, he fits right in with the rest of the self-hating liberal fucktards here.

It's DW Tripp!

Did somebody rock your trailer and wake you up? Or did you just feel a mysterious and compelling need to do some white knighting for your favorite RSP lackwit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
And it's racist.

Bread is a race? Does making toast make me Hitler?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
spoon wrote:

It's DW Tripp!

Did somebody rock your trailer and wake you up? Or did you just feel a mysterious and compelling need to do some white knighting for your favorite RSP lackwit?

Ah, Sue's proxy, here to protect RSP from evil conservatives everywhere. I do sometimes still pop in to call people who are obviously cunts, cunts. Drew is my friend and neither needs or has ever received whatever this White Knight thing Sue told you about is. He's a decent sort, like you, but very much unlike the run-of-the-mill RSP liberal shitsticks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Drew1365 wrote:
And it's racist.
Drew1365 wrote:
And calling someone racist in 2016 is pretty much a meaningless act.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You know Rico, this thread is a troll anyway. The guy who started it has been around forever and I know for a fact he has internet access. So this wide-eyed innocence "I'm just a dumb ass from down under" question is bogus to begin with. You see this sort of trolling on many social media sites, it's similar to someone just looking for a fight.

All the common urban usage sites vary in their definitions of the term but the fact is, it's a slur. It's been in movies and comedy sketches for years and it refers to a dumb ass honky. A peckerwood, an Opie. Some people who want to continue to use the pejorative as a catch-all for "stupid white people" claim it's a buddy, phrase, something you call your white friend if you're black. So that means it's exactly like a white guy calling a black friend he cares about 'nigger'.

The common cover for racism from non-white people is simple, when they exhibit hurtful language in describing whites the explain that they mean it only in a loving way. As a sign of the deep affinity they feel for whitebreads, crackers, rednecks, hillbillies and other less hip and culturally cool folks. If called on it, which is rare because since the CRA anything a white person has to say about race is automatically a sign of the DNA of racism that afflicts only white humans -- anyway, if called on it they simply explain the obvious fact that whites can't be oppressed and non-whites can't actually be racist against them because of bank balances, who owns the best houses and slavery.

But you already know this stuff. Deep down inside you do. Under all those years of being hammered by the media and schools and colleges and Slate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Hey, whitebred.

We really should meet up, Spud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Hey, whitebred.

Just those against crackers, partic those from Walkerstan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Hey, whitebred.

Dude, if you go into Internet Tough Guy mode when insulted you might be too thin skinned for RSP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Hey, whitebred.

Dude, if you go into Internet Tough Guy mode when insulted you might be too thin skinned for RSP

Shit, no. DW seems like a pretty interesting dude. If I'm ever swinging by Idaho, he and I should meet up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:

Maybe he is. Still, according to the resident bigots here I would be easy to beat up -- because I'm apparently a feeble old man shaking my cane from my porch rocker. Whatever or whoever this fuckwit really is, he's a white-hatin' piece of shit, for sure. His innate shittiness is taken to new heights by challenging a feeble old man on the internet. Which is why I called him a cunt to begin with.

I'm okay with being called Spud though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Hey, whitebred.

Just those against crackers, partic those from Walkerstan.

Oh, now I recognize you! You're the guy who's always going on about his merkin.

No, I'm the dude always going on about whitebred 2nd Amenders.

PS... They're cummin for yerr guns. Best go buy more. My bottom-line will appreciate your patronage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
TheChin! wrote:

Maybe he is. Still, according to the resident bigots here I would be easy to beat up -- because I'm apparently a feeble old man shaking my cane from my porch rocker. Whatever or whoever this fuckwit really is, he's a white-hatin' piece of shit, for sure. His innate shittiness is taken to new heights by challenging a feeble old man on the internet. Which is why I called him a cunt to begin with.

Your typing doesn't seem old. I would have never guessed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:

Your typing doesn't seem old. I would have never guessed.

I am old. Not old as in "old", but old as in number of years drawing breath on the planet. Many of the other cunts here hate it when I post because they are unable to think for themselves or even understand why they feel small and ashamed when I counter their idiotic posts, so about a dozen just resort to ageist bigotry with jokes about rocking chairs and meds.

Such is the internet. But yes, look for me when you come through, I'm the guy with the beard and the guns... oh wait. That wasn't helpful now was it? I have actually met a few people from RSP as they came through but for some reason most of them dislike me. Can't imagine why. Fucking cunts.

Here - just look for this guy and yell "Hey DW!!! You asshole!!!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Not a grey hair in sight. I think he's lying about his age. I'll bet he's more like 40.

Absolutely nothing to do with me. Dad didn't get grey until about 75-80 and now that he's 90 he's probably 75% grey. The only thing I can take credit for, speaking as one whitebread to another, is that I have lived a life of moderation when it comes to whiskey, drugs and smoking that wacky tabacky. And, of course, eating. I do still contend that whitebread and all the other 'words of love' black people use to belittle and demean white people are simply racist slurs. I could give two fucks if some black guy's 7 times removed 3rd cousin was married to an actual slave from Africa or child born into slavery. That doesn't give anyone the right to use perjoratives wrt to race. No matter what your race.

On the other hand, most blacks don't use those words just like most whites don't use racist slang describing blacks. Or Latinos describing whites and back and forth. The fractional minority of people who actually look at a black person and think those words or the fractional minority of blacks who think and use those words about whites is small. But then we've had almost 8 long fucking years of hearing the day in and day out drone of how awful America is because there used to be slaves and that white people, even those who migrated here 50 years ago, are racists and whether they know it or not they are the smug and secretly malevolent pigs who get all manner of privilege not available to any but whites.

If that lying bag of douche fluid HildeBeast actually does get elected I guaran-fucking-tee you it will be years of unrelenting accusations against the evil white patriarchy as we suffer through the reign of The Vagina President. These people, all of them they're scum, they want to keep shoving some other fucking people's past down our craws so we won't have the air to even notice them stealing the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
If you guys start pulling out your dicks and waving them around in RSP, I'm going to have to geekmail Ilthuain and let him know.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
DWTripp wrote:
TheChin! wrote:

Spuds MacKenzie (aka Honey Tree Evil Eye, or 'Evie') was a girl.

Darilian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.