Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos O.
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question concerning the Meetings phase: the rules state that only four can be acquired and placed per turn. That would mean that in the first round only four meetings could be placed at most in the first state by any party. However, given the letter of the rules, can there be more turns per player in this phase in a given round? As the material limit is that of the 18 counters I would gather so but I am not sure.

Any definite answer on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gilligan
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Illuminatus wrote:
I have a question concerning the Meetings phase: the rules state that only four can be acquired and placed per turn. That would mean that in the first round only four meetings could be placed at most in the first state by any party. However, given the letter of the rules, can there be more turns per player in this phase in a given round? As the material limit is that of the 18 counters I would gather so but I am not sure.

During the Meetings phase you can place up to four meeting markers in each state. So, if you wanted to spend the cash you could put out a total of 16 meeting markers during the Meetings phase.

You are correct in stating that each party would be limited to placing four markers in the first state during the Meeting phase before the election. Players can place more meeting markers in that state, however, based on their initial choice of advantages at the beginning of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Springer
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Samuraicat wrote:

During the Meetings phase you can place up to four meeting markers in each state. So, if you wanted to spend the cash you could put out a total of 16 meeting markers during the Meetings phase.

Would the markers be placed all at once, or in one state per go-around of the table (in player order)? I feel like it's the former.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.