Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like an odd question but I noticed that Funagain is not showing a non-kickstarter version as a pre-order even though they are in the mix for kickstarter fulfillment...correct? Just considering purchasing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it will be available retail - at least the KS page indicates this is so. The KS version has more wooden components than the retails version - I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Gosport
flag msg tools
mb
I thought you could pre-order directly from the publisher via kickstarter...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elgin_j wrote:
I thought you could pre-order directly from the publisher via kickstarter...

Thank you. You are correct. I don't think I've seen a completed and distributing kickstarter still selling items before. Now to re-watch the early reviews to make sure of purchase...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reviews read/watched again. Purchased. Thanks for the information on purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GamePlayer wrote:
Seems like an odd question but I noticed that Funagain is not showing a non-kickstarter version as a pre-order even though they are in the mix for kickstarter fulfillment...correct? Just considering purchasing...

KS backers in the EU have still not received their games so I have requested Funagain to hold off on sales from their site. They will be offering the retail version of Hands in the Sea and a limited amount of both KS and retail versions of Forged in Steel once the fulfillment has completed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowkn wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:

KS backers in the EU have still not received their games so I have requested Funagain to hold off on sales from their site. They will be offering the retail version of Hands in the Sea and a limited amount of both KS and retail versions of Forged in Steel once the fulfillment has completed.

Makes sense, thank you for the clarification. I did go ahead and purchase through your Kickstarter retail link because I'm sure I'll enjoy this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GamePlayer wrote:
shadowkn wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:

Makes sense, thank you for the clarification. I did go ahead and purchase through your Kickstarter retail link because I'm sure I'll enjoy this one.

Thank you! I appreciate the order and kind words. Have a great weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When will this be available in the UK, please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMT wrote:

We have approximately 25 KS versions of Hands in the Sea available in the UK and 40 retail copies. (The retail copies have discs and cubes for wood components, as shown in the rules, while the KS version has the custom wood tokens.)

If you are located in the EU you have a short time frame to obtain the KS version that contains the custom wood tokens by ordering off our website here: www.KnightWorksGames.com. You will also receive EU friendly shipping, although it is not as cheap as the original KS shipping.

Regular orders will go out shortly after the Kickstarter orders and pre-orders are fulfilled. Shipping for all customers in the EU should start by Sep 9th barring any additional issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowkn wrote:
MrMT wrote:

We have approximately 25 KS versions of Hands in the Sea available in the UK and 40 retail copies. (The retail copies have discs and cubes for wood components, as shown in the rules, while the KS version has the custom wood tokens.)

If you are located in the EU you have a short time frame to obtain the KS version that contains the custom wood tokens by ordering off our website here: www.KnightWorksGames.com. You will also receive EU friendly shipping, although it is not as cheap as the original KS shipping.

Regular orders will go out shortly after the Kickstarter orders and pre-orders are fulfilled. Shipping for all customers in the EU should start by Sep 9th barring any additional issues.

Thanks. Unfortunately, $30 shipping is way too steep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mb
MrMT wrote:
shadowkn wrote:
MrMT wrote:

Just got the notification from boardgameguru that it is expected in stock 13th September.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slashing wrote:
MrMT wrote:
shadowkn wrote:
MrMT wrote:

Just got the notification from boardgameguru that it is expected in stock 13th September.

So you're planning to get this one are ya?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.