Subject: Difficulty at 8p (2 traitors)? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Maybe we're just bad at the game, but we've always had a hard time winning with the good guys even with a single traitor. I'm playing tomorrow with 8 (totally new to the game group, only my wife and I have played before) and integrating this expansion for the first time. Do folks with experience think we should maybe just stick to one traitor? Given the hard time we have winning with 1/6 being traitors, I can't imagine 2/8 would go great. And looking at the other additions it seems that on net they too make the game a bit harder. But also don't need to make it too easy, just would love for both sides to feel like they have a chance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
8p with 2 Traitor and all the Expansion Card is the Hardest experience you can get from SOC, but is quite engaging cause you know that there are 2 traitor for sure so you are always keeping eye on everyone.

But is always fun, even if the bad guys wins
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.